Recipe submitted by Therese Seghers of http://willowhouseladies.blogspot.com/
- 3 Heads of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 or 3 cups of diced or cherry tomatoes (your choice)
- 1 large or 2 small avacado(s)
- 1 1/2 cups of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup of olive oil (olive oil:lemon ration may be adjusted to your tastes)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Mix the salad ingredients together. Mix the dressing ingredients together. Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss and serve! Viola! She is done!
Switch things up by substituting balsamic binegar for the lemon juice (use less vinegar than juice, it has a strong flavor).