Back-to-School #Recipe Ideas on yesterday’s show… including what to do with all those fresh summer tomatoes, how to pickle summer veggies, and several fun and new seasoning options for grilled or roasted chicken. All easy-peasy recipes to help feed your family healthy and delicious food during the busy back-to-school transition. See some of the recipes and helpful resources below!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Click the play button below to listen to the show. You can always right-click and save-as to download the show for listening later.
Links from the Show:
- Tomato Recipes for Every Day of the Week (from Epicurious.com)
- Israeli Couscous and Roasted Tomato Salad
- Israeli Chopped Salad on CatholicFoodie.com
- How to Pickle Basically Everything (from Epicurious.com)
- How to Pickle Turnips (and just about every other kind of vegetable) on CatholicFoodie.com
- 15 (New! Exciting!) Ways to Season Grilled Chicken (from Bon Appetit magazine)
- Around the Table with The Catholic Foodie: Middle Eastern Cuisine BOOK at Amazon.com
- Around the Table with The Catholic Foodie: Middle Eastern Cuisine BOOK at Liguori.org
- Around the Table with The Catholic Foodie: Middle Eastern Cuisine BOOK at Aquinas & More
- Request a signed copy of Around the Table with The Catholic Foodie: Middle Eastern Cuisine from me by clicking here and sending me a message