Submitted by LoAnn Lindner.
This is a great dish, especially when camping, using fresh-caught fish!
- Fish fillets
- Instant Potato Flakes
- Spices (I like lemon and dill)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Butter or olive oil (for frying)
- Beat the egg and put it in a flat dish.
- Mix the potato flakes, salt, pepper, and other spices, and put in a second dish.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of butter or olive oil in a skillet.
- Dip the fish in egg to coat, then in potato flake mixture, and pan fry on both sides until done.