Tricks, treats, Halloween goodies… Oh, and then there’s death and life, the Souls in Purgatory, and an important comment on ABC’s FlashForward.
Here are some of the links I mention on the show:
- A bit of Halloween history
- Goody ideas
- Cool blog post
- More history of Halloween
- Most popular Halloween candy
- Famous (or infamous?) candy corn
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Diá de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)
- Prayers for the Poor Souls in Purgatory
- A bit of catechesis on Purgatory from Catholic Answers
- More catechesis on Purgatory from New Advent
- Official site of ABC’s FlashForward
- The Secrets of FlashForward podcast
- The 5th Annual Podcast Awards
Don’t forget about the contest! Leave a comment on catholicfoodie.com or over at SQPN.com for one of these posts: CF42 – Holy Meals, CF43 – Healthy Meals on the Go, or CF44 – Trick or Treat? Better yet… leave voice feedback by calling 985-635-4974! Either way, you will be automatically entered in the contest to win a Catholic Foodie t-shirt or apron!
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at email@example.com.
Download episode 44 here or listen to it below:
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me