CF46 – Turkey Time!
It’s that time again… Thanksgiving! It is just a couple of weeks away. So, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
A turkey recipe, sweet potato & apple casserole recipe, feedback, a book review and more! That’s what’s on the menu today. I also share about our upcoming renewal of vows in the Holy Family Institute. Char and I are very excited about this! I hope to post some pics next week.
Here are a few links from the show:
- Holy Family Institute (Official U.S. Site)
- Holy Family Institute on ning.com
- Daughter’s of St. Paul
- Society of St. Paul
- The Catholic Company (Fr. Joe Classen’s Meat & Potatoes Catholicism)
- Emeril’s Pepper-stuffed Turkey
- In Between Sundays (episode 24)
- The Catholic Foodie on SQPN
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download episode 46 here or listen to it below:
Get new episodes of the Catholic Foodie by subscribing for free via iTunes or in another podcatcher. Find me also at SQPN.com.
You can also find me at:
the Catholic Foodie on Facebook
the Catholic Foodie on Twitter
And over at http://jeffyoung.me