Recipe from Mary Noroski
Here’s a recipe for anyone TOTALLY TOO TIRED TO COOK BUT HUNGRY!
I got it from a friend Donna and I call it “DONNA THE BEACHCOMBER SUPPER”. (It’s got a Polynesian flare).
- 1 can of condensed mushroom soup
- 1 can of pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 can of either tuna or chicken, drained..
- Curry powder to taste. (I like a lot!)
- In a medium skillet, make a satisfying sauce by mixing some of the pineapple juice with the can of mushroom soup over medium heat.
- When hot, stir in the pineapple chunks and tuna (or chicken).
- Add curry powder and heat thoroughly.
Variation: Serve over hot left-over rice or noodles.
Variation: First saute some chopped onion and celery in a medium skillet and then proceed with the above recipe in that same skillet.
Image courtesy of Theryn Fleming on Flickr.com.