Finding Peace through Catholic Mindfulness
Dr. Gregory Bottaro of the Catholic Psych Institute joins me today to talk about Catholic Mindfulness and a new introduction course that he has available at CatholicMindfulness.com.
The full course title is Introduction to Catholic Mindfulness: Learn how to get control of your mind by trusting God, letting go, and tuning in. I’m taking the course right now, and I am finding it immensely helpful!
Do you find yourself frequently frazzled, anxious, worried? Do you try to trust in God but feel like you fail on a regular basis? Then this new Catholic Mindfulness course might just be for you.
Listen to the Show
Listen in to my conversation with Dr. Gregory Bottaro of the Catholic Psych Institute as he tells us what exactly Catholic Mindfulness is and more about the course that he has available. Click the Play button below to listen to the show. You can always right-click and save-as to download the show for listening later.
Links from the Show
- Special link to the Catholic Mindfulness course to help support The Catholic Foodie Show
- Article on Aleteia.org: How to Practice Catholic Mindfulness by Dr. Gregory Bottaro
- Abandonment to Divine Providence by Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade
- The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence of the Resurrection
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace by Fr. Jacques Philippe
As mentioned on the show, if you sign up for the course using this link here – Catholic Foodie link for the Catholic Mindfulness course – it doesn’t cost you a penny more, but it helps The Catholic Foodie tremendously.
Thanks for your support!
***Image of girl’s face used in podcast cover art is credited to Emma Brown on Flickr.com.***