Kids in the Kitchen for #SundaySupper
On the show today… #SundaySupper and Kids in the Kitchen. What are the benefits of getting your kids into the kitchen? We will talk about that today. And what is the #SundaySupper movement all about? Join me as I talk about FamilyFoodie.com and the #SundaySupper movement… and as I reach into the archives of the Catholic Foodie to bring you an interview with Rebecca Lindamood of FoodieWithFamily.com. All this, and more, right here at the Catholic Foodie… where food meets faith!
Download episode 136 here or listen to it below:
You can also listen via iTunes. Please rate and leave a review too!
Links mentioned in the show:
And don’t forget to check out #SundaySupper on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook on Sunday!
Check out these awesome “Kids in the Kitchen” recipes:
I love this week’s #SundaySupper Event… Kids are in the Kitchen Around the Family Table! We are sharing kid friendly recipes, tips and inspiration. We would love to have you join the fun starting at 3pm EST. Follow us on twitter by using hashtag #Sundaysupper or using Tweetchat.We love to feature your recipes on our #sundaysupper pinterest board and share them with all our followers.
Here’s a sneak peek to all the fabulous recipes the #SundaySupper Group will be featuring:
Start your day:
- Panko Encrusted French Toast Sticks ~Doggie At the Dinner Table
- Pineapple Not-Upside Down Muffins ~In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Bacon, Egg & Sausage Breakfast Cups ~Daily Dish Recipes
- Buttermilk French Toast with Homemade Cinnamon – Raisin Bread ~What Smells So GoodHealthy Snackers:
- Snack Attack: 3 Healthy Choices for Little Nibblers ~Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Fruit Salad in an Orange Cup ~Mama’s Blissful BitesMain Squeeze:
- Whole-wheat Pretzel Dogs ~Family Spice
- Poblano Mac ‘N Cheese ~Juanita’s Cocina
- Coconut Chicken and Shrimp ~Super for a Steal
- Lunie and Mini-me’s Grilled Pizza ~Cravings of a Lunatic
- Hedgehog Meatballs and Chili Dog Pie ~Cooking by the Seat of our Pants
- Walking Tostada ~Shockingly Delicious
- Mini Sausage Rolls ~Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins ~In The Kitchen With KP
- Mexican Black Bean & Quinoa Burgers with Homemade Guacamole ~Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Threaded Spaghetti Hot Dog Bites ~Damn Delicious
- Golden Potato Patties ~My Trials in the Kitchen
- Grilled Chicken Wings in Sesame Flavors ~The Queen’s Notebook
- Spaghetti Tacos ~Girlichef
- Parmesan Corn on the Cob ~Home Cooking Memories
- Yum Yum Salmon ~Family Foodie
- Pad Thai ~Meal Planning Magic
- Chicken Tortilla Bake ~Mrs. Mama Hen
- Chocolate Slab ~Happy Baking Days
- Chocolate Chip Cut-Out Cookies ~Chocolate Moosey
- Self-Crust Coconut Pie ~Magnolia Days
- Fresh Cherry Clafoutis ~The Meltaways
- Wolf’s Wonderful Peanut Butter-Brownie Fudge Sundaes ~The Weekend Gourmet
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream ~The Messy Baker Blog
- Healthy Creamy Caramel Apple Parfaits with Greek Yogurt ~Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops ~Hezzi-D’s Cooks and Books
- Chocolate Cheese Turnover ~Basic and Delicious
- Chocotorta Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Oatmeal and M&M Cookies ~That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Purple Blueberry Cake ~Tora’s Real Food
- Tropical Popsicles ~Pippi’s in the Kitchen Again
- Carrot Cupcakes ~Diabetic Foodie
Does #SundaySupper excite YOU too? Do YOU have a “kids in the kitchen” story?
I’d love to hear about it! Please tell me in the comments below!