Recipe submitted by JoAnna Wahlund
This recipe is taken from “Fix It and Forget It: Feasting With Your Slow Cooker”
- 3-lb beef roast
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 envelope dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Coat the roast with flour. Reserve any flour that doesn’t stick to the roast. Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine the dry soup mix, gravy mix, remaining flour, and ginger ale in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour sauce over roast.
- Cover and cook on Low 8-10 hours or until the roast is tender.
Photo by She Who Shall Not Be Named