On the menu today… a mega seafood blowout with Big D, a long-overdue date night with my honey, our Lebanese New Year’s celebration (complete with grape leaves and hummus!), and the Epiphany (with a heads-up towards Mardi Gras!). We also have our first “Weekly Blog Post Recap,” and we announce the winner of our contest for the book set of Time Management: A Catholic Approach.
Oh, and did I mention that Char co-hosts this show with me?
Join us here at the Catholic Foodie, where food meets faith!
In this episode we mention the following blog posts:
- Our Christmas Feasts
- Of Muffulettas & Breakfast Casseroles
- Dutch Pancakes with Warm Summer Fruit, Ice Cream, and Grated Coconut (by Inge Loots)
- Eating Your Way to Health and Wealth This New Year’s on iiboom.com
- Be It Resolved by Sr. Anne Flanagan, FSP
- Nuns Just Wanna Have Fun by Sr. Helena Burns, FSP
- The recent Christmas posts by Shelly & Lisa over at Of Sound Mind & Spirit
Don’t forget to head over to SQPN.com to contribute to the annual Giving Campaign!
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download episode 55 here or listen to it below:
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me